Friday, June 11, 2010

Well Done Coco and Challenge Thoughts

I thought I would take a quick moment to compliment CoCo on doing his job last night. It is about time. Granted this would be like you guys complimenting me for using the toilet like a big boy, but still worth mentioning. If we extrapolate last night's performance, we can say something like "CoCo is back and hasn't given up a run in almost two days." 1.5 game lead going into a series with the Royals.

On another note, I just watched the RR/RR Challenge finale last night via TiVo. This was another great season filled with the usual cast of characters. The highlight was during the after show when Kenny admitted he is on the show to be famous. He pointed out everyone is on the show to be famous, otherwise they would join a local softball team in their hometown rather than fly to some unknown place to play this game. Refreshing to see someone actually speak honestly, and with that he has my support to run for public office. He is too young for President, but congress seems about right. We need someone in DC, who gave himself the nickname "Mr. Beautiful" and is able to outsmart the likes of Wes in a made up game. I think that qualifies him to battle the intellectual heavyweights of Barney Frank and Nancy Pelosi.

Lastly, I heard a rumor that the Reds contacted Stormy Weathers about a possible comeback. If that is true my head will explode. I'd rather we hire this person.

No comments: